The Projected Schedule of the Cosmopolitan Invitational Track and Field Meet
Note: Due to weather or other delays, the schedule is subject to change; please confirm the schedule with the Coaches of the children that you desire to watch
May 3, 2018
Middle Schools Events
- The Field Events start at 3PM and will go to completion.
- The Track Events Trials will start at 3PM, with the Finals taking place on Saturday, May 5
May 4, 2018
Events are for The Junior and Senior Division of the High Schools
The Field Events for the Junior Division will start at 3PM and go to completion
The Track Event Trials for the Junior and Senior Divisions will start at 3PM with the Finals taking place on Saturday, May 5.
May 5, 2018
Events are for All Divisions in Track and Senior Division in Field Events
- The Field Events for the Senior Division will start at 9AM and go to completion (with a break for the Parade of Athletes)
- The Parade of Athletes will begin promptly at 11AM and should conclude at approximately 11:30. It will feature ALL athletes from ALL Divisions and our Grand Marshall, David Ross.
- The Track Event FINALS for ALL Divisions will begin IMMEDIATELY following the Parade of Athletes which is expected to be around 11:30AM.
Notable Exceptions to ALL Divisions --- In Track, the distance Runs for the various divisions will only be run as a Final; there will be NO TRIALS for Distance Runs of 1600 or 3200.
The order of events rarely changes and Randy Lower verified that the order is planned to be the same for 2018.